1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stutter On Preview And Burn With Nero

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by acromar, Aug 9, 2004.

1. acromar

acromar Member

I encoded and burned an avi to DVD using Nero. On playback of the DVD, there is a slight stutter which wasn't present on the avi. After searching the forums here, I thought maybe it was down to the (cheap) media or a fast burn rate so, having no other media to hand, I decided to burn again at 1x. In the process of doing this, I previewed the avi in Nero and the stutter seems to be present. I played this alongside the same file in Windows Media Player and there definitely seems to be a difference. Is this possible or am I just imagining it? Is there something different about playing the file in Nero to WMP? Thanks, in advance, for any time you spend on this.

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Do you have the same stutter when you play back the original AVI using Nero ShowTime?

And do you have the latest NeroVision Express 2.1.2.16? If not, try upgrading from the Nero website and see if this addresses your issue.

Regards,

Craig

3. acromar

acromar Member

Thanks Craig. I've just played it in Showtime and it's fine. I'm running version 2.1.0.8 so I'll try updating.

Andrew

4. acromar

acromar Member

Just previewed it again in the new version but the stutter is still there. Also tried another file with the same result. Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks.

Andrew