1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subtitles appears as symbols ?!?!

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by subs92, Jul 16, 2011.

1. subs92

subs92 Member

Hey peeps , , ,
    Before few months, i had windows XP system in my computer and i used to watch Torrent movies with arabic subtitles which i download from other subtitle's sites, and the arabic subtitles used to work perfectly in the notpad and with the movie when i play it, but now after i did format to my computer and installed windows 7 system in my computer, i re-downloaded the programs i had to watch torrent movies with the subtitles but now when i download an arabic subtitles and i open the notpad the subtitles appears like this: ÃÈÊÚÏí¡ ÃÈÊÚÏí, i searched in google but couldn't find a solution for this problem, i will really apreciate ur help peeps.
    Thnx alot.
    P.S: Tell me if u need a screen shot 4 how does my problem looks like.

2. subs92

subs92 Member

Oh and 1 more thing, i tryed to open the subtitles in Microsoft word and selected Arabic (Windows) and then copied the arabic subtitles which appeared in the microsoft word to a new notpad and saved it but the subs appeared as question marks in the new notpad i saved.