1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Success burning every dvd so far, this is my story!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kdob, Dec 23, 2004.

1. kdob

kdob Member

I start my Christmas a few weeks early when I got my Pioneer 108 from newegg.com. I downloaded the newest versions of Shrink and Nero and off I went on a burning frenzy, thanks to Netflix.

I started out using the ritek -r 4x's that came free with my purchase and now I'm waiting on my 50 stack of verbatim with the MCC003 to be shipped along with one major item, my antec 40 pin 80 conductor IDE cable. If ya dont read up on what ya buying, you'll find out that you wont be able to burn and rip at max speed, and catch yourself wondering why for about a week.

Only problem I encountered so far, after I ripped my first few dvd's and shrink went directly to Nero, it burned a couple of coasters. I had to go to Nero manually to burn mine and works perfectly. Every new release without any problems. I could use a little more ram as im using 512 Corsair and running a barton 2800+ so ripping is kinda long, I hope the Antec cable does some wonders for me in this area.

Anyways cant go wrong with a
    Pioneer 108 + verbatim dvd's + Shrink + Nero = Dont get much better :D

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Must be a busy X'mas for you!