1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggest Me A TV

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by darthmunk, May 9, 2011.

1. darthmunk

darthmunk Member

I'm in need of a new television. I'm currently rocking a 20 inch Apex tube TV from 2001. The screen is turning green and it even shuts off by itself sometimes. So I'd like some help as I have no idea what kind of TV I should get. Here are some of my requirements:

- 1080p Plasma or LCD only
    - If LCD, must be 240Hz
    - Screen must be 37 inches or larger
    - Looking to pay around 500 or less
    - Needs HDMI, AV, Component, S-Video, optical out (as many of each as possible)
    - Black

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. darthmunk

darthmunk Member

Bump, this forum kind of sucks now. No one is ever on.

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

im on here alot of the time.dont know what tv to recommend for you.samsung and panasonic are the top brands but dont come cheap.not sure if you wanna pay $us500,$au500 £500.LG tvs look ok.looked at some toshiba side by side with samsung and the picture quality didnt look very good.awa is a very cheap brand but there products are not very reliable.sansui are among the cheaper brands and there tv arnt bad.sharp tvs look fine to me.sanyo looks ok aswell.

4. dukeuni

dukeuni Member

hey dude you can buy TV oF LG , Samsung or Videocon all are good and nice quality TV's