1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Box for Blu-ray content

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by vurbal, Sep 2, 2012.

1. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

This thread is dedicated to any and all feedback about AfterDawn's Blu-ray related content. Whether it's a suggestion for a new guide, a question about an existing resource, feedback about another sticky thread on this forum or even a suggestion about adding a new forum category or consolidate existing categories.

Just about anything specifically Blu-ray related that you want to discuss with the staff is on-topic here.

2. wleng

wleng Member

Just read the guide "Extract content from Blu-ray disc". It is quite long and detailed. The process involves several programs. I suggest that you take a look at "Blu-ray Disc Asset Extractor". I used it many times to extract audio, video and subtitle streams from Blu-ray discs. It is a lot easier to use and runs very fast. In most cases, all you need to do is to invoke the command "bdae -i inFileOrDir -o outDir". It can be downloaded from www.jdxsoftware.org.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012