1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestion

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by quikamber, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rav009

rav009 Active member

&

Agree with both of thoose, totally.

Burn the console forums and scatter the ashe's!!

If I wanted to talk about games I'd to go gamestation and chat to the fat bloke over the counter, he's actually mature and doesn't flame, b***ch and cry like a lot of the weee gamer's do here, not trying to be "console'ist" but you all know its true, no one can truthfully deny that the console forums are the most uncivilised forums on this site, how many people have you seen start flame war's in the Spyware and virus forums??

[​IMG]

I play a little Counter Strike Source & Half Life, sometimes even a lil Halo, but no one ever gets banned over anything, its all just good fun, like its supposed to be.

There's already Blasteroid's, why not move all game discussion's there?

....Probably for the best :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  2. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

lol id like to try talking o the person in game behind the dest. (the sad thing is all they talk about is games, its just work you dont have to talk about hgames lol).

iv never heard of gamestation though :(

3. ireland

ireland Active member

i agree with creaky
    his quote
    they are God-awful atrocious, foul, foul, foul forums, however we have to suffer them :p

also we have members who do not follow the rules on Signatures

as the pix is 400 x 300

i wonder who it is..

it should be max:500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall

2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall

the rules
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

[​IMG]

4. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

its emachine and not me right?

5. rav009

rav009 Active member

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I would get rid of the console forums too.. Full of children who argue at the drop of a hat. "My console is better than your console" style arguments, inability to have a reasoned discussion without resorting to argueing, inability to respect other peoples' opinion. This is because most of the people there are children, mostly under 10years old. This shows, as most spit their dummmy out if someone disagrees with them.

A real pain in the ass, the whole lot of them!!!

If I were a Mod I would ban them all...

LMAO!!!

7. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

thank god im 15.

i remember in my first forum i joined in afterdawn this guy started arguing with me saying that ps2 is better then xbox. but i agree they just want to fight over consoles. and at the end of the day they all do the same thing :play games.

8. emachine

emachine Guest

Yeah I'm a noob at images so I'm gonna scale it down :) I thought it was fine if it was under 50kbs but no problem but why you be flaming?!?! Jezzze I'm gonna fix it... Thats pretty gay to bring up something like this casue YOU don't like consoles... And in the psp forum I have only seen like 1 thread out of 100 that have fanboy stuff. Most of it is hacking a homebrew.

9. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

I wouldn't talk to a mod that way or you will be banned and the language, you have to cool it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2006
  10. emachine

emachine Guest

What do you mean talk to a mod that way? I don't like the fact that hes bringing this issue up not in pm! Do I not have the right to voice that?

11. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

this has got real boring now. I don't think anything else needs to be said to be honest. If dRD wants, dRD will create.. you've made your suggestion, so no need to keep this tedious, toe-curling argument going..

12. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"I thought it was fine if it was under 50kbs but no problem but why you be flaming?!?! Jezzze I'm gonna fix it... Thats pretty gay to bring up something like this casue YOU don't like consoles.."

Hmm, who exactly is flaming who? Lots here don't like the way that the console forum "discussions" go. Like the way you reacted here is a typical example of the immaturity shown in the aforementioned forums!

Using the word "gay" as an insult is another prime example of the immaturity shown....Also, many including myself, consider this quite offensive, one of my closest friends is gay.

13. emachine

emachine Guest

Well I'm sorry I think being gay is wrong. Thats just how I talk dude... If you want to put me in jail for being gaist well go ahead...

14. pulsar

pulsar Active member

There you go, you just hit right back, you infer that I wish to put you in jail for what you said.
    Another example of how immature you are! Why can't you just accept what people say & respect it without resorting to childish retorts?

If you think gay is wrong, then that is up to you, just don't go on about it here.

15. ireland

ireland Active member

emachine quote

What do you mean talk to a mod that way? I don't like the fact that hes bringing this issue up not in pm! Do I not have the right to voice that?

i was not flaming you because of you liking the console forum..

i posted that because you were in violation of the rules..

your flame is one of the reasons members get banned..

now cool it..

16. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Well you shouldn't even insult a moderator with the word gay just because he and most long-time members don't like the console forums....Leave it alone...Your not going to get a new console forums,unless dRD decides to which he most likely won't.....

And I personally think that he should get a little vacation to think about what he is saying....But thats me.

Edit: my typing sucks today!

17. emachine

emachine Guest

Whatever I see how things work around here.

18. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Yes. Perfect :D

19. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

if i pm dRDi will never get a reply will i?
    how many pm's do you moderators get per day?
    and you probly dont read them all so how can i bring my idea up with dRD.

20. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

He is Webmaster of the site he is super busy and doesn't have alot of time take care of everybody needs....He reads these forums especially the feedback and suggestions...So no need for PM....But I really doubt he would make another console forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.