1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions, ideas & feedback

Discussion in 'Suggestions, ideas and feedback' started by NINVIN21, May 19, 2006.

1. NINVIN21

NINVIN21 Regular member

Why is there so many stupid things in this Thread , It should be Suggestions, ideas & feedback about afterdawn,

I think the high rise in gameing threads increased the number of young kids. And there making afterdawn look bad, I see afterdawn is takeing care of the problem by closeing threads and banning people,Thank you
    But its not like you cant just make a new name.I dont no how to fix the problem I just wanted to say it stinks.

Also you had the same afterdawn wallpapers for over a year now(on my PC and PSP). I no I could make my own but that just aint the same.

Thank you Everyone at afterdawn for making me feel smart by learning.

2. KillMan

KillMan Guest

I am sorry, but we can't just tell all the kids to just leave, this site is for all people, and it creates a safe enviroment for kids in my opinion, if these kids break the rules however they are subject to all the same rules as everyone else on these forums, so I really don't see how this disturbs you, correct me if I am wrong...