1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions of screens...

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ATague, Mar 19, 2005.

1. ATague

ATague Member

I am about to buy an Infocus SP 4805 and would like some opinions on screens. From the research i've done, I think a white matte screen is best for my lighting situation. I have been looking for an electric screen around 92" diagonal but the prices for most are very high. I am not willing to pay as much or more for a screen as I am for the projector. There are several screens on ebay around the $400 range, but I don't know about the quality. Most of the customers seem satisfied. Also, I am probably going to go with the Sony HT-DDW670 HTIB unless you guys have a better suggestion around $200. Thanks in advance guys.

2. Zerxez

Zerxez Member

Hey, take a look at Tiger Direct. It is the only place I have seen them new in the $200 range. No I don't work for them and have never even purchased from them. But I may buy my screen from them as the price is right.
    P.S. If you have found any better deals please post them as I won't be buying until May.