1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestions on these cameras

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by van13, Apr 10, 2007.

1. van13

van13 Guest

im dont know a lot about digital cameras and i want to get a small camera that has good photo quality for around 150-250 dollars, i was looking at these two models... the olympus fe-230 7.1 mp and the casio ex-z700gy 7.2 mp. can anyone help me out and tell me which is better or any suggestions about any different cameras in my price range would be appreciated to, thanks!

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

The best thing to do would be to read the reviews for each on the various sites that sell them and decide from there.
    There's another camera you might look at... the Nikon Coolpix L5... it's in the same price range and has 5x optical zoom versus the 3x optical zoom of the two you are currently looking at.

3. acin09

acin09 Guest

I don't know much about cameras too, but I bought a 5.1 MP sony camera a few years back which im really happy with. My brother has always been a big fan of the Sony Cybershoot which resonably priced.

The only downside with my camera is that I don't think it has a strong enough flash. If I take pictures at night, the pictures don't turn out as bright compared to the newer cameras that are out there.