1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Please

Discussion in 'General audio discussion' started by AaronsDad, Feb 13, 2016.

1. AaronsDad

AaronsDad Member

Hey everyone! I am in the process of ripping all of my cds onto the computer in aac format. I have noticed though that after I transfer them over to my androids SD card and play them the cd artwork isn't present. I have been using iTunes to rip the cds and add artwork to the folders. Would anyone happen to have any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong or what I could try differently? Any better programs? Thanks

2. Admiral_Smith

Admiral_Smith Newbie

I use mp3tag.
    I extract the artwork from the MP3 and import it back using mp3tag

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Check program settings for option to include artwork assuming there is one.Another & what i do on a pc is create folders of the albums & although the rips are flac (art included in ripped tracks).I include whatever type of cover (aka album art) i want in the folder & rename the cover to folder,the main reason i do this is for xbmc & kodi however it may work for you as when song plays the art work is displayed it should also display on the folder when browsing,tho since your using an android i have no idea if this option will work i spose it depends on the music player