1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Bowl: Colts win it :)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by xhardc0re, Feb 4, 2007.

1. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

Congradulations to the Indianapolis Colts & Tony Dungy. They won the Super Bowl in a great game vs. the Bears last night. One of the best Super Bowls in recent memory.

Tony Dungy has my respect and the Cheerleaders have my attention :D

2. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

One of the best Super Bowls in recent memory? Are you kidding me? What was so great about that game. It wasn't really exciting. The ONLY amazing thing was the kick return for a touchdown on the starting kick.

3. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

I didn't say every minute of the game kept me hanging on the edge of my seat LOL That was a good beginning though... made me think of the Falcons & Deion Sanders

nothing pleases you does it? :|

4. Polyarny

Polyarny Regular member

it wasnt a complatete blowout though, they didnt win by some astronomically huge amount. but it wasnt the best game i can remember. and what sucked even more, the commercials were s@!t, except for a few of them. there havent been any really good commercials in a while. damn those advertisers. lol

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

tell them to schuck your connery. XD

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I'll stick to Rugby. Shuck on that. ^.^

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

naw, you can schuck on all the rugby players you want. i'm out :)

8. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

i wanted bears to win ¦¬(

9. hade

hade Regular member

this super bowl and it pains me to say this, but it really stunk. it was sloppy on all sides of the ball and certainly will be a game Colts fans remember. so yeah maybe for them it was a great game, but for the rest of us football enthusiasts, it was terrible. the two top teams in all of football certainly did not put on the performance we have come to expect. fumble, fumble, fumble, INT, INT, missed fieldgoal and the list goes on...

for some reason i don't think tony dungy is to the colts what belichick is to the patriots, and i HATE the patriots. its nice he got the win especially with what he had to go through a season ago and i can't think of another coach more deserving, but who really runs that team anyway? as a man dungy is a class act and has my respect, but as a coach? nope

his decision to challenge the bears in not having 11 men on the field was just silly. say it wasn't him and someone on his staff, but your staff generally reflects you as a coach. just look at bill parcells impact/influence.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  10. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

If Dungy wins another, i think you'll eat those words ;)

11. hade

hade Regular member

ahhh i was actually going to say if he is able to win another crown within the next three years or so, i'd think otherwise. they say its hard just getting to the show, so lets see if they are able to repeat or comeback in a couple years. the colts finally found their defense in the post season and that is what dungy is most notorious for. lets see what they are able to do next season...

12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

were going for two in a row lol

i was very proud of our team Indianapolis Colts being World Champs in the biggest game in pro sports