1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

super smash bros. memory card problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by clay7676, Jan 24, 2007.

1. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

so... i tried posting a thread about this in the Wii section because i play super smash on my wii also but no one responded. I have a gamecube also and when ever i put the memory card into the slot my characters and etc.. doens't load. i know the cube can read it cause i can see all it's blocks in the options screen. Also the mem. card works for other games i believe just not smash. Depressing : ( I need roy.

comment back thanks

2. skew

skew Member

Hey what kind of memory card are you using?
    my Madkatz always has issues like this.

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

ok i already answered this in the wii forum

the madcatz and interact memory cards have errors with the wii the only cards that work are

the action replay 59 block memory card

the nintendo 59 block 251 block card

the nintendo 1000 block memory card doesn't work it keeps giving the the card needs to be formatted

4. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

well, actually the memory card worked for a good bit of time but then when i took it out to go play it on my cube and then plugged it back in to the Wii it never worked. I tried copying it to the animal crossing memory card and it super smash chartacters etc. still don't load on that one. I think it's the game. But not sure.

5. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

no it is not the game im sorry to say unless you update your wii online your wii is going to be very limited

6. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

I DID update it....