1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Speed Encoding with MainConcept MPEG Encoder!!!!!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by digiman, Feb 14, 2003.

1. digiman

digiman Member

Has anyone used MainConcept's MPEG Encoder? It is utterly amazing. The encoding ratio is 1:1. A 90 minute movie will only take you 90 minutes. It has hundreds of advanced settings but is easy for any novice to use. The design is very professional looking. The quality of the final converted file is amazing, better than TMPGenc or CCE. You are getting the speed and quality of conversion packages that cost thousands for the price of $150. Amazing!!!!
    http://www.mainconcept.com/mpeg_encoder.shtml

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Do I smell an advertisement????

3. babbel

babbel Member

I agree that it is a lot quicker than TMPGenc but the end result make the file size twice as big, is there anyway to reduce this as if a 90 min film will not fit on 2 CD's there's no point?

4. Camstofer

Camstofer Member

Is there a guide to this?? I have it but don't know how to work with it. is there an option to put subtitles in?? and how do I get the audio working, it ask for an audio file but I don't have the audio file, I only got the vob files.