1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercard DS (One)=M3 DS Simply?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by KingMendi, Apr 4, 2007.

1. KingMendi

KingMendi Member

I haven't posted much, but have accomplished a lot of research on this forum as to the best device to purchase for playing NDS roms. Anyhow I finally made my decision and went with the M3 DS Simply, and thats based on the various factors but it seems to be the most widely used along with the R4 and is quite affordable. I was browsing the site I bought it from and came across something I havent ran into yet and was wondering if any ADers have experience with this Supercard DS (one), as most of the features seem to mirror the M3DSS and R4. Thanks.

2. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

I've never personally used the supercard so I can't back this up with any evidence, (hard or anecdotal) but from what I've heard, the supercard series is &%*# for compatibility when compared to m3 ds simply. R4DS from what I've heard is pretty much identical, made by the same company, and even gets firmware faster than the m3 ds simply. My opinion is this, shell out the extra bucks for something you know works, because in the end, if you pay $35 for something, that you then have to replace with something for $45, because it doesn't do what you want. Then you really didn't save money at all, and you've permanently lost the first $35. (only applicable if you actually bought, or were going to buy the supercard)