1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercard DSTWO Firmware for 3DS 7.0.0-13x Released

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kablooey, Dec 11, 2013.

1. kablooey

kablooey Newbie

Quote from dstwo official website:
    firmware v1.25 support DSi 1.45 and 3DS 7.0.0-13x Download from here.
    Important: Please make sure the power is enough! And don't do anything unnecessary!

Q:How to upgrade DSTWO firmware?
    Step 1: Download the firmware..
    Step 2: Unzip and copy the upgrade file such as "dstwoupdate.dat" to MicroSD.
    Step 3: Make sure you have DSTWO EOS system in your MicroSD, if you don't have, please download: DSTWO EOS v1.11(2012-12-12).
    Step 4: Find a DS console (NDS\DS\DSLite\DSi\3DS) which can run this EOS system, if you have the latest version console can not run EOS system, sorry, you have to find one.
    Step 5: Turn on the power, EOS will detect the upgrade file, press A to upgrade.

Now, the DSTWO support the latest version console. Off cause if the firmware declared support the latest version console.

DStwo authorized reseller http://www.thegamerdepot.com/supercard-dstwobest-flashcart-for-3ds-xl3dsdsids-p-152.html

2. Lost_Temple

Lost_Temple Member

Yes, I have test the supercard dstwo updating yesterday and it can support V7.0.0-13x perfectly.And I also tested R4i gold 3ds and it can support V7.0.0-13x directly without updating.

3. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

seems no card get banned this time, all flashcart can pass 3DS v7.0, directly or by patch.
    dstwo is still the stronggest card, no worry about it at all.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  4. Andrew211

Andrew211 Member

Anyway, if your flashcards could not work on 3DS V7.0 directly, you'd better keep your 3DS or 3DS XL on 6.3.0 before your flashcard firmware updates.
    With R4i gold 3DS card,this one http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html, you do not need to worry about it, just update your 3DS to V7.0 freely.

5. erianis

erianis Newbie

I want to update my dstwo but i accidentally updated my 3ds first do i cannot run the EOS anymore. What can i do? any ideas? I do not have any other console and apparently I do not know anyone who has one.... :s