1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercard dstwo VS Acekard 2i , Which one is better ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dana12, Apr 1, 2014.

1. dana12

dana12 Newbie

If you have a DS Lite ,Acekard 2i is a great choice , it has any emulators, but get a R4/AK2i + Ez 3in1 , after all the AKAIO/WoodR4 also can work perfect GBA emulation and all DS games. Plus there are millions of available skins online that you can download!

Supercard dstwo has more features than AK2i (On-board CPU/Ram, GBA emulation, Snes emulation, video player ,ect) , it's own SNES emulator (that is better than the ones available to ordinary flashcards), Real Time Saves, Cheat generator, in game guides and lots of it's own homebrew. But it sucks battery life because of the extra CPU on-board.
    Back to our main topic , which one is better ? the only answer I can give you is : It all depends on what you want to use your flashcart for , and whether it is worth the extra money for a Dstwo.
    If you want to play just DS games, get a AK2i is a better choice as they are far cheaper than the dstwo . (such as this one: http://www.usar4.com/others-acekard-2i-flashcart-for-2ds3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite-p-14.html )
    You could get a Supercard DStwo if you happen to want to play emulated GBA and SNES on a DS(i), want to enjoy more features , Supercard dstwo is a better choice .(such as this one http://www.usar4.com/dstwo-supercard-dstwo-3ds-flashcart-for-2ds-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite-p-2.html )

2. Abkarino

Abkarino Newbie

3. kunica

kunica Member

4. axcbb

axcbb Member

Acekard 2i is a great card, but acekard team stop supporting the card for a long time, so, the firmware hasn't updated for more than one year.

If you need a flashcarts for DSi, DSi XL/LL ,
    DSTwo is the Best choice, can supports all version DSi consoles.