1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

surreal 64

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by madman84, Mar 16, 2007.

1. madman84

madman84 Member

i don't understand how to get the games to work n surreal 64 on my xbox will somebody tell me how to do this please. thanks alotfor any help

2. GryphB

GryphB Regular member

First of all, tell me what exactly goes on. Does your screen load up the emulator, and does it show a list of roms? If these show up, well you're one step ahead of most people with this problem. When you load a rom from the surreal64, it should give you three options to use when emulating the rom. They are 1964, Uhle, and something else. Usually 1964 does the trick. These just have different definitions of the rom configurations. If you haven't got the first step, I suggest you back track to one of the other surreal64 posts here, there I have many posts on how to get this emulator to work.

3. madman84

madman84 Member

i found out now a the wrong surreal 64 emulator i got tje right one now iti surreal 64 xxx beta v4.95. it needs to be tweak buti think i can do it. it freezes on some games and glitches on others iam trying to find some updated video plugins and something or the sound because it is important to me to have it running just like the n64 or i'll erase it from my hdd and go buy a n64 for 25 bucks thanks for your help. do you know where i can find the updated video plugins.

4. GryphB

GryphB Regular member

The only thought I have on that is look for the most up to date version of the emulator. As for going out and buying a 64, maybe cheap now, but finding the games won't be that easy, and may cost you more in the long run.

5. madman84

madman84 Member

well u have a point there, but i can get them from places like rhino videos, gamestop, eb games , numerous pawnshops, and there are hundreds of places on the web to buy used games like that i have found them before but thanks and i'll try finding an updated emulator. but how wil i tell if it is an updated one or not.

6. GryphB

GryphB Regular member

The version will give you an idea. Google it for the most up to date version or the latest.

7. madman84

madman84 Member

thanks i will try that

8. jiggles

jiggles Guest

when i load a game it says loading and freezes with all 3 emulators i pick every game too

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  9. GryphB

GryphB Regular member

The only thing I can think of is either the roms are faulty, rom name maybe bad; check to see if name looks something like this as the ending should be a .v64(****.v64), or the emulator is bad.

10. ovon

ovon Guest

um i download surreal64 it took forever to download and i downloaded plugins and everything and nuthin showed up on emulaters on evox creen

11. madman84

madman84 Member

try downloading surreal 64 xxx beta v4.95 that is the most updated version i could find i hope this helps and goodluck with the n64 emulator and pass the word that i am now able to play ps2 and gamecube games on my xbox 360 but it will be some time before i start a thread on this because it has some bugs that i need to work out first