1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sv box problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by leekenned, Sep 28, 2008.

1. leekenned

leekenned Guest

I have just got an genuine sv box and have been trying to get it working for ages,the prob came about when i put the new codes in they don,t store when i press the ok button it just flashes between OK and STORE but does nothing. this site has been no end of help but i'm stuck good please help me,cheers

2. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Cant talk about codes on the forum but i can help you update the firmw@re. Press menu > system info please & tell us what it says.

3. leekenned

leekenned Guest

thanx for gettin back to me so rapid.the box says API ver 4.00e boot ver 7.0 7.june.2007 i have the codes it's getting the box to store them i'm struggling with thanks mate

4. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Try this & see if it updates for you.
    Menu 1570
    Turn key emu on
    Go to set default key > press ok
    Exit to s*y sports & see if it updates, if not you`ll have to update the firmw@re. Let us know how you get on.

5. leekenned

leekenned Guest

i tried that but not on sky sports does that matter it just keeps on updating up to 190% then it goes back to the start. its relly getting my goat,will i have to update the firmware

6. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Yeah, heres what you need.
    GTRom v.4.00 Loader
    The Crypstar- v.1.4 - Core 2.57 bin
    You`ll find both of these in the St@rview folder in eamos library in the link under my sig.
    All the updating info, cables, etc is in the second link under my sig.
    Best of luck with it.