1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

svcd cue and bin to vcd? how can i do it

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by churito, Mar 23, 2003.

1. churito

churito Member

hi, i have just downloaded a svcd movie in cue and bin files and cannot burn it as it is too large for my old burner (vcd's are fine) so i need to convert it too vcd but from the cue and bin files....how? and what programs do i need i got easy cd creator 5 platinum and tmpg...etc

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Get VCDEasy - http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_tools/vcdeasy.cfm

You also need Alcohol 120% to use the virtual drive!

When it is installed restart your comp and then open alcohol. right click and click add images. add the .cue file from the bin and cue and right click it and mount it on the virtual drive! then open VCDEasy

click tools. click mpeg tools. at the bottom of the program you will see cdxa2mpeg. its as simple here as clicking the .dat file button and fgoing to my computer and look for the new virtual drive, open it and open the mpeg2 folder. The movie files will be something like AVSEQ01.dat there should usually only be one, so double click it. then click the mpeg file button and look for a place to save a .mpg file!

Now click convert. when its done, the file you extracted can be re-enocded to VCD with TMPGEnc! then you can burn with Nero, Easy CD Creator or VCDEasy!