1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

svcd movie

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by 2chevy, May 7, 2002.

1. 2chevy

2chevy Member

Okay...iv'e read everything in here and it reads to me like chinese.Iv'e burned music cd's with easy cd creator...but never movies.
    I went to try and it says i need mpeg encoder that supports video cd encoding.
    The movie i have is awsome...clear and sounds great.But it's svcd it says at the end.My question is...when i do this encoding thing...it will change the original version i have in my pc?I don't want that.I wanna keep a version in my pc how it is...and burn one to have for dvd player.So how do i convert it....and how to i keep a copy in pc...can i make two copies in my pc?
    Thanks big time...i know i sound retarded but i swear...i'd catch on in 2 sec's if someone just showed me...so confusing all this reading.Thanks.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

If you have SVCD files, go to our article section and look for burning SVCD with Nero article.