1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SVCD Playing Problems??

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by Csst, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Csst

Csst Member

i have a BIN/CUE file now whenever i burn these files to a CD (they are SVCD) i either get a error on my DVD player now i have 4 DVD players in my house and all of them don't work besides one of them playback slow and it skips alot i tried burning at a lower speed even tried at 1X still no luck is there a software i can use that will fix this problem. i have also tried to use different cd's still no luck any help would be great thxs alot.

Csst

2. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

What prog are you using? Does the svcd work on your computer? Did you say it didnt work on all but one and it played slow and choppy? Some DVD players dont recognize svcd...

3. Csst

Csst Member

Yes it didn't work on any DVD player but 1 and yes the DVD player does surport SVCD but i have no idea why its giving me such i hard time.

Csst

4. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

try burning a vcd and playing it in your dvd player.. if it works your player may not be able to play svcd... If the vcd doesnt work either then you may have a problem with your prog...