1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SVCD to DVD Help!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by polski-, Mar 23, 2005.

1. polski-

polski- Member

k i murged the two video files into one mpg file. After that i used TMPGEnc to get my m2v and mp2 file. I used BeSweet to change the audio to 48000hz. I don't know what to do with my video file because the guide i was using was for PAL format and i need NTSC. Sorry for being a newbie! thanks for the help!

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Hi, Most of the Stuff you just did is Not needed...

You can Put SVCD"s on to DVD "Without" re-encodeing...

Just Join the 2 SVCD Files into One and then Load the SVCD File into "MediaChance DVDLab" and it will resample the audio to 48000hz for you and then allow you to add menu"s and Chapters and Burn the Movie to DVD all "Without" Re-encodeing the Video.. Re-encodeing will Just Ruin the Quality and Increase the File size and doing it this way you can fit up to 3 Full SVCD Movies on a single DVD-R without any Quality Loss and these Non-Standard DVD"s will Play in Most if not all DVD Players....

Cheers

PS: Authoring a Pal DVD is no differant than Authoring a NTSC DVD....