1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

svcd to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ian10001, Aug 8, 2004.

1. ian10001

ian10001 Member

Hi all. I have a movie file consisting of 2 svcd bin images (no cues) that I want to use tmpgenc dvd source creator to create dvd-compliant video (related post http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/99855). Mounting either image w/ daemon tools and both plays fine. Trying to convert both images w/ VCDGear, and it just "searches" forever but never processes the files. If I extract w/ ISOBuster (using any of the extract command variations), the first file plays fine, but the second stutters and loses audio sync (as stated above, the bin image plays fine when mounted to virtual drive). Sync errors are of course translated if I go ahead and use source creator to convert extracted mpeg files to compliant dvd video.

Now, since the raw bin plays fine, it must be something in the extraction process, right? I shouldn't have to post-process the extracted mpeg, I think. Any idea or suggestions anyone? TIA

2. Kai79

Kai79 Member