1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SVCD VCD Parts 1 2 and sometimes 3 into 1 file

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by DaOsT, Jan 10, 2004.

1. grae48

grae48 Guest

THx alot , i did get that and its ways better, another question do you use, TMPgenc to seperate audio and video and reconvert audio to 48000mgz?? or is there something better i can use thx alot again

2. grae48

grae48 Guest

MInion, when i put seperate audio and video files into dvd-lab, lenght wise, audio file is usually anywhere between 3 to 5 seconds longer than video file under Time option. Is that normal?? what im doing is, joining 2 mpeg files under mpeg2vcr, de-muxing that file under tmpgenc, after that i convert the 44100khz audio to 48000khz under tmpgenc, from there i add the mpeg and the 48000khz to dvd-lab, is that correct ? do you also have on ur audio lenghts a little difference?

3. Minion

Minion Senior member

Hi, Yes I have Noticed about a 5 second differance on a 90 minute Movie in the Length of the Audio and Video so I suppose this is Normal...I think it is the way that DVD Lab reads Time Codes as I do not have this differance in Lengths in other Programs...I wouldn"t worry about it as I get the same thing...You seem to be doing everything correctly so I wouldn"t worry about it unless you are experienceing Sync problems...Cheers