1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic dvd 2.0 and cd 3.0

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by mathboy, Mar 22, 2004.

1. mathboy

mathboy Member

I have purchased the swipe card and the alcohol v1.4.8.1222 program seem to work fine for only about 10 dvds NTSC. I tried to back up tomb raider, mafia, quake 3, ico, and a few others with fugi 4x dvd-r, and only alcohol says 100% complete and I put in the game to play by first swiping my card and disk and it will either glow red in the background instead of blue or play the game perfectely untill the start button and then you click start and it says please put in a ps2 format disk, and or it will just freeze and stop loading after a certain point. I went to the swipefix..com and it says to use alcohol to fix the booting by down loading another file ( fix) file and opening it up and burning it with alcohol to a cdr and swiping it after the swipe disk and it does not read it. I am in need of an expert. Is it my TDK 440N Burner? Nothing seems to want to make sense. please someone if you know tell me.

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

DUDE

ASK IN A DIFFERENT PLACE

this is the GUIDE section - jesus christ!

try asking in the PS2 forum!