I am downloading movies in WIN Media Player formet and using DVDFAB 22.214.171.124 (dated 8/11) into MP4 and downloading into iTunes for my iPad2. I then either watch on business trips or use Apple TV - Airplay on the big screen at home. Some of the movies (approximately 40%) are in perfect voice sync. The other 60% are not in sync. My question, is how do I get the video's in sync? It is at the stage that I delete them rather than watch then talk 1-2 seconds after they open their mouths. Any comments or help would be greatly appreciated. You guys were great when I first started out ripping my DVD's but with Apple have evolved into the iPad arena. Thanks.