1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

System Changes Cannot Be Made

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Niobis, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Niobis

Niobis Active member

That's alright. Atleast I learned something along the way. :) I'll try repairing later.

2. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Learning is always good. :)

3. Niobis

Niobis Active member

Ok, tried repairing. It didn't find anything that needed repairing 'cause nothing was copied.

I'm kind of sad about this. Thought one of these ideas would help me. :( I would call Alienware back but, the guy didn't want to help me the other day because my warranty has run out. Oh well, thanks alot borhan9 and dolphin2 for trying to help. I appreciate the efforts!

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Im really disapointed that nothing has worked out. U may have no other choice to format and start again or the other thing is you can try hiren Boot CD and see if that has a tool that you can use. :)

5. Niobis

Niobis Active member

Think I'll hold off on a format until next year...maybe when I upgrade.

Is this really an OS problem? This Windows is doing great compared to other PC's I used. Rarely any errors or freezing. And the errors or freezes I do have is my external HD's problem. Could this be a hardware problem?

6. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

It may soud like you need to run a pc diagnostic on your hard ware and see if it comes up with any errors there.