1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

system-mods.com - trustful???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by derickih, Jan 3, 2005.

1. derickih

derickih Member

Hm, i was thinking about buying an original x box, and than send to http://shop.system-mods.com/ mode it with the Xcuter 2.6 or 3(any suggestions? is there a big diference between they?) than i would take a 80Gb upgrade HD, what is HDD? isnt it hard drive? space to put stuff in it?

Anyway, making this, i`d still have to install and flashing the chip with a bios, install a dashboard like evox or avalaunch and network your xbox to your computer with FlashFXP.?? Or i`d be ready to copy games to my HD, run backup games, watch dvds....??
    Thx again for supporting :D

2. Twinski

Twinski Regular member

That company is the probably the BEST to deal with, i ordered my chip and recieved it in acouple of days, and yes a hdd is a Hard Drive, but keep in mind, a usual game is about 4gigs and if you only have an 80gig hard drive then you won't be able to fit your library of games on it. I would go more for like a 120 or so. Yes you will be able to do all of the things you will want, but system-mods.com won't flash your chip for you or give you any of the apps or dash's that you need, so you need to find thoes for yourself (which isn't hard).

p.s. go for the x3

3. derickih

derickih Member

Twinski thx alot for your answer it helped me alot!
    But i dont have to much money, soh i was thinking about theXcuter 2.6 and 120gb HD

What am i going to lose choosing the 2.6 instead of the 3?

thank you for your attention

4. Twinski

Twinski Regular member

nothing at all.

5. derickih

derickih Member

I opted for the Xenium ICe with 80gb HD!