1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2" Blank Screen!?! SPB Shell 3.5

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by PantherX, May 21, 2010.

1. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

After I installed the SPB Mobile shell on my T-mobile HTC touch pro2 using windows mobile 6.5 everything worked fine except that I can no longer access my original windows mobile today screen. Every time I select the “Exit Shell” icon or I select the “Show Today” icon it just shows a blank screen. The only thing I can see is a background wallpaper. None of the original icons can be seen and I can’t select anything except for the “Calendar” and “SPB Home” icons located at the bottom of the screen. I would like to get this issue solved as soon as possible thanks. I have posted a screen shot so you can get a better understanding of what I’m dealing with: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=tnfv3yjtqju&thumb=4

Also I’ve been having trouble trying to find out how to disable the “Lock Screen” so I don’t have to view it every time I want to use the phone. Here is a screenshot of the screen that I want disabled when I startup my phone: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n0cdkzygkin&thumb=4

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

so i contacted SPB tech support and they said i needed to install the .CAB version but it still didnt help. any ideas??

3. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  4. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

OK i fixed the problem. it turns out that it was the "home" menu that i was supposed to be looking for and not the "today" menu since it didn't exist. through the "home" menu i was able to change the "today" screens icons and combined functionality to both the spb shell and the original operating system. Thanks a lot!