1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T.v broadcast programs

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Bassy_500, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Bassy_500

Bassy_500 Member

I was wondering if theres any programs out there like winamp that allow u to watch american t.v or espn and mtv. i dont think there would be ne thing that would let u watch espn or mtv seens how the cable t.v company owns em and itd have to illegal to watch them unless it was on cable t.v i think?. but is there any programs that will let me stream american t.v or something cuz i wanna watch the nba and ice hockey and grid iron and new music vids becuz i dont have cable t.v and they dont let u jus have sport and msuic as a package u gotta get everything to get em. so i was wondering if theres a program out there i can stream american t.v from or mtv and espn

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

There are programs that provide streaming tv. The content isn't something I like. 99% of it is news. Don't pay for a version if your interest in that because there are free programs out there. I remember seeing a site that had all the same channels as a program you have to buy to use.

My suggestion is to download televison programs. They are usually available within an hour or two after airing.