1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taiyo Yuden DVD-R disks

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by smsmike, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsmike

smsmike Regular member

2. drchips

drchips Active member

Hiya,

As a Junior Member you should know the rules with respect to multiple posts.

Now I agree that your post has important info to pass on, and you have only posted in the two forum rooms that deal with media, so you have shown some restraint.

This thread is your original post and the other thread in the DVD Media room is probably where it should be:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/109615

As far as I am concerned (the mods may or may not agree) multiple posts of this nature are an ACCEPTABLE bending of the rules [bold]as long as[/bold] a link to the other thread is supplied (encouraging the use of the other thread for posting comments/replies).

This is not an attempt to shoot you down, just a bit of guidance that everyone can see, and hopefully it will also head off the others around here that will attempt to jump you for "rule breaking".

Have Fun...

3. smsmike

smsmike Regular member

Well, I posted the information in the WRONG Forum first, so I was just correcting my mistake when I doubled back and put it into the DVD-Media area.

Actually DID try to delete this thread - didn't work..

Sorry about the double post! Enjoyed the lecture though...

- Mike -

4. drchips

drchips Active member

Yeah,

I have made similar "mistakes" before and discovered that I couldn't delete a thread (only Admin can do that I believe).

It wasn't meant to sound like a lecture, my apologies to you if it came across that way.

Have Fun...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Life is just more of the same:[/small]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2004
  5. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Actually Malcolm Moderators have the ability to delete aswell ... (aswell as ban/inactivate silly ppl promoting free iPods)

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.