1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDF FILES

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by terry1000, Aug 15, 2004.

1. terry1000

terry1000 Member

HAS 321 STUDIOS STOPED GIVING TDF FILES I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO USE THE ONES THEY HAVE POSTED AND THERE DOSENT SEEM TO BE ANY NEW ONES, IS THERE ANOTHER PLACE I CAN GO TO GET THEM.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Do not post in all caps. It is against the forum rules.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

321 software was the only programs that ever needed the TDF files to work properly. Since their company and server is shut down, I think you are out of luck for them. Switch to other backup software and forget about TDF files.

Hi Frank--haven't seen you much lately.

Jerry

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Is it just my computer or is this thread posting everything out of alignment?

Jerry

5. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Jerry,

It must be your computer.

Just kidding, AD has ben a bit whacky since yesterday. Maybe its a new feature. LOL. Reminds me of Tetris.

I was gonna ask where you have been! I've been getting my new computer networked in and stuff like that. I have been doing a lot of video editing with Premiere Pro, DVD Lab and such. Not doing to many back-ups the past few weeks though.

Cheers,
    Frank
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]motorcycle racer
    computer newbie
    Dual 3.06 xeon, 2048 MB RAM, XP Pro
    HDs: 2-74 GB 10k RPM SATA Raptors, raid 0 and Maxtor 250 GB, Burner: DRU 700A, ROM: JLMS 166S
    Suzuki GSXR1000
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2004
  6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Same here Frank, Not too many new movies I even like these days. Just got rid of my dial-up for a cable modem system. Atlantic Broadband took over my cable company and offered the internet for the same price I was paying for dial-up. Couldn't pass that up. I'm still using my Intel Anypoint wireless system I had for several years between my computer and my wife's laptop in the kitchen. Took a day to get that back up and working again too. Got most of the bugs out of the system now. Take care and keep in touch.

Jerry