1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle DVD backup Error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by oneguy, Feb 27, 2005.

1. oneguy

oneguy Regular member

Well I use dvdxcopy xpress and dvdshrink and when there is a DVD xcopy cant backup I will then use dvdshrink because that will backup any dvd I have but now, for the first time I tried to backup The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles movie and xcopy couldn't do it, it would copy and burn but then would not be a playable dvd and neither could shrink, that could not get past the analyizing stage of the program. So then I also later downloaded dvd decrypter and I'd decrypt the dvd and then try to burn in Nero and as it would begin to analyze it would stop and pop up with an error message that wouldn't tell me anything. I've run out of idea's. If someone can help then please help me.

2. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

is the dvd scratched? Maybe you need to wipe it off and try it with the latest version of DVD Decrypter again. Just rip it to your hard drive first, then test it to see if it works (provided you get that far).

3. oneguy

oneguy Regular member

Well with decrypter, the program does complete decrypting the dvd. It's just only during the analyzing faze that it cannot get past. And the DVD does have some scratches but then I have been able to backup dvd's in xpress and shrink that were in worse condition.

4. oneguy

oneguy Regular member

Well since Feb. I still haven't been able to back up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 movie but now I'm getting the same crappy problem when trying to back up a hentai "Night Shift Nurses RNs Revenge". I even tried to make a non compressed backup using record now dx but it tells me it cant because I may need patch writing software or it might be a DLA (I think these were the right letters) media disc. I have backed up my large collection of dvd's except these two so so far I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but maybe I could be missing something. Please if there is anyone out there who can help, please do!!

Last edited: May 26, 2005