1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me about your boss you "HATE"

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by michlyle, Jan 30, 2005.

1. michlyle

michlyle Guest

I work for this retarded Asian Gum Surgeon. This is a letter I wrote for him. He will find this letter in his mail one day. I’m going to quit soon with no advance notice. That is what he gets for how he treats me and other staff. That is sure going to screw him & his business and I will be sure glad. Never to forget all the illegal things he makes us do each day at work.

You f***in’ Moron,

You’re worth nothing and you’re good for nothing and the whole world knows it. You are a real wimp and a true scum of earth. You are incompetent for anything you do. Only thing you can do just a little is scraping skin off a guy's mouth. With a sharp instrument, any idiot can. No big deal. No brain needed. I can demonstrate that right now even in a dog's mouth.

The day I leave will be your loss and you get what you deserve. You never know when it comes but I promise you it will come. I will make sure that I get the last laugh.

You are a real bastard and arrogant, incredible ugly, ignorant sexist. Looking at your face makes me puke. If you want to treat women that way, go back to your mainland China and treat your “own” country ladies that way and sure that makes you feel superior. How pathetic is that, you need to do that in order to feel power. That is because you are powerless on your very own. What you do isn't accepted here and you are making' fool out of yourself. Nobody respects you. Try how you can get away with what you do each day at work to people out there in the big world, guaranteed fists are gonna meet your face.

A payback time is coming your way very soon. You’d better watch out. A shit head will always lose in the end of every story and that is you, I will make sure.

You’ve taken advantage of me from day 1. I never forget the first day I worked my butt off for a full day, not even knowing nothing about your fucked up office procedure. You didn’t pay me a cent. You declared even before I started that day that you won’t pay me, that’s because “You will be only observing today!” But you made me work. I actually worked, did everything to help everyone around and how well I did. That is just me. I am capable of wide variety of things with my abilities. I do not do thing for nothing. For someone else I would but not for you, jerk.

Don’t you ever forget that your office was a total mess and disorganized piece of shit until I came to put things back together.

Final note, you'd better take some English course as you seem to still suffer from a lot of communication problem with English. That is truly unbelievable just knowing that you've been living in this North America for more than 30 yrs. You’ve got to be kidding. Not only you can’t speak but can’t even spell words right. 70 % of things you mumble each day, no one understands and who even cares. You are a God damn foolish loser. Why don't you just f*** yourself & go to hell.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2005
  2. FartDude

FartDude Guest

Wow sounds like sumthin i would do lol. As for me i have several boss men where i work at, and for all i care all of them can fall over dead and rot in hell for all i care , especially our C.E.O Bald motherf*cker

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

[bold]Dear michlyle[/bold]

I am the Asian Gum Surgeon that you are speaking about and I too frequent Afterdawn.com.

As you can see my spelling has improved greatly as well as my understanding of the English language. I contribute this mainly to watching TV shows such as the one with Donald Trump. Please allow me to show you just how much I've really learned...

[bold]You’re Fired![/bold]

Just kidding with ya…
    Have a great day!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I don't hate my boss, just my job. I hate it with a passion. I wonder how much longer money will hold out against insanity. I'm guessing another 6 months at the most.

5. djscoop

djscoop Active member

No complaints from me. I teach audio production in the RTVF (Radio/Television/Film) dept. of a local college, and love my job. I used to take classes from the head of the department years ago, so I've known him for a while and he's really cool. I've had some damn crappy bosses, so I'm hoping this gig will last for a while...

6. wdowsing

wdowsing Regular member

i h8 my boss, but i love my job and u gotta take the rough with the smooth.

7. smackfrog

smackfrog Member

I am a recent college graduate with BS in psychology and so of course I am still waiting tables, and I HATE it. I feel like I am wasting precious life.. And of course we only get $2/hr from the restaurant and so they make us do all the sh!t work and keep us there as long as possible while cutting all the cooks and everyone else early, and make all the servers clean up every-f***ing-thing.