1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Text input fields

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by January39, Nov 13, 2011.

1. January39

January39 Regular member

Hi,

I am not certain this is the right section for this, so apologies if not - it seemed the most suited given the other forum sections.

I am using Google chrome and i am finding on some sites that i cannot enter information into text input fields? On some sites it is fine on others the cursor just flashes and i cannot input anything, same thing is happening if colour palletes are opened.

I was using FF to circumvent this and that worked fine, which indicates it is not a problem with the computer itself, however, now FF has started the same thing.

Any Idea's? I really am stuck

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. vick79

vick79 Member

This is probably a stupid question, but have you tried changing web browsers? I had google chrome, and I found a lot of sites were not compatible with it. My online courses at the college will not work with google chrome neither. It does pretty much the same thing you describes except some of the information on the page will not display as well.

3. January39

January39 Regular member

Cheers, i have tried Firefox which worked for a while, i have since totally remove google c and re-installed it which has worked for 99% of the time - guess just have to live with the 1%