1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THANK YOU THREAD PLEASE SIGN

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by westbrom, Nov 30, 2008.

1. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Creaky 1hr 3 mins for the stopwatch.

Starview USB.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/724132

Edit;
    A BIG thanks to Scouser for the fast updates and the MASSIVE amount of effort which he puts in to get them to us, also of course the Firmware guys! And the Moderators of this forum who keep the kaos to a minimum.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. MuddyFox

MuddyFox Member

Hello......Now on my second box and i've more or less kept them going with the advice i've mainly got from this forum.
    My first post and I don't genrally post on any forum's but credit were credit due thanks for all the information that has been provided by the in the know few has made me a bit of a know it all where these boxes are concerned.
    This isn't always a good thing and I'll explain why for the benifit of others.
    Try not to reccommend these boxes to friends & family (especially family) They will expect you to sort them out when they initally recieve them and sort them when they go tits up (The phone calls I've recieved this weekend has been a nightmare) They will expect you to sort them out for free and with a smile on your face, whatever you do NEVER give them links to sites then they are able to sort out there own boxes themselves.....Jeeeez come on! you reccommended them in the first place.......Now trying to figure out were on my t-shirt it says cable repair man.....IT DOESN'T.....I checked though just to make sure lol...
    Anyways thanks again, but obviously don't be askin me for money!!!!

3. tightarse

tightarse Member

Yo top job

4. peapods

peapods Guest

And a huge thanks from me too, I would be lost without this forum for lots of things. You really are good people

5. spiritwal

spiritwal Member

WELL DONE TOO ALL!
    SPIRITWALKER

6. ibs_kola

ibs_kola Member

Big Thanks To All Concerned You Guys Are The Best

7. judgery

judgery Member

Gotta say absolutely brilliant work! any problems ive ever had this site has sorted them for me so thanks to everyone involved in gettin the boxes workin again, absolute legends!

8. stephen_

stephen_ Regular member

many thanks to all no need to name names here we know who they are. kept meup and running for past 2 years . learned everythin i know from them guys...gotta love em. cheers lads/lasses

9. gurslad

gurslad Member

Thank you for all your work keeping us up to date with the recent box disruption, and all the other help you give.Just hope the Starview 1 gets updated.But at the moment I am being a good boy? helping the wife with things just in case I've got to get another box!.
    All the best.
    Gurney.

10. soderberg

soderberg Member

A big thanks to the nameless and the named who work on stuff like this.
    Viva La Revolution :)

11. snakebean

snakebean Guest

Cheers to all involved, its been more of a crisis to Britain this last week than the credit crunch!

Man United for the League - watch out Liverpool

12. suzukirf

suzukirf Member

hi. to everyone involved in recent fix advice, many thanks!! hug a boffin today* cheers.

13. doggy74

doggy74 Member

just to keep this going a big thank you to those who work behind the scenes to keep us all up and running!!

14. sanders88

sanders88 Member

HUNDREDS of people were on here begging for help with very little patience. theres been 32-ish replies in this thread. its a joke, im only a noob myself but have always used the help on here.

thanks a lot everyone for your hard work. especially Des, Scouser, Creaky and noelyf

15. sparkie24

sparkie24 Member

Just like to add my thanks to you guys out there for all the hard work you put in to sort the fixes and other problems us mere mortals come across.

Keep up the good work.

16. gizton

gizton Member

Thanks very much from a happy (well maybe not happy?) Morton fan

17. SG8

SG8 Active member

Just wanted to add my thanks to this, special mentions to Scouser, Malci, Evastar, Celtic, Karljd, Axxo, Anto1969 (oops!) HiTeck (in no particular order, Man U fans last of course!!).

These people exhibit the patience of Job, which unfortunately I don't appear to possess myself!!

SEARCH! don't double-post!, don't ask for codes!, don't ask questions that have been answered hundreds of times already.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  18. flybee

flybee Member

A big thank you from me too.

The mods and regular contributors must have patience of Saints. Keep up the great work

19. boopster

boopster Member

would just like to say a big thanks to all who have worked on this fix ,
    I did post in another thankyou thread but creaky,s skeleton is posted under with the link to this one and as it frightens me, and i feel told off i thought i would put it here aswell.

THANKS AGAIN...

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

THANKS! :)
    You're not supposed to feel frightened or told off, but you are honoured to see my skellington man as he isn't seen much around here.

I do close an obscene amount of threads regularly but only if they are duplicate, no longer needed, or when someone's taking the proverbial etc.