1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THANK YOU THREAD PLEASE SIGN

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by westbrom, Nov 30, 2008.

1. bobshlong

bobshlong Member

Cheers everyone! Help was awesome, much needed and appreciated!

2. SG8

SG8 Active member

lol

Well done on the Bahco problem creaky!!

3. kopitekid

kopitekid Regular member

So many people have helped me & my family over a period of 3 years it would be impossible to individually thank them all.
    Some, like your Senior Members and addicts taking time out to PM me or other family members
    Special thanks to all over the last couple of weeks including sc0user; HiTeck; desB... The list goes on
    Anyway: to ALL that have helped us T H A N K S
    SOME TALK A GOOD JOB; OTHERS JUST DO IT !!!!

Many people forget creaky who supports us by not supporting some of the idiots (THANKS)

4. jj1502

jj1502 Member

To all the guys & gals at Afterdawn...

Tremendous effort and a massive thank you!!

Keep it up...

JJ

5. onecapal

onecapal Member

Hi to all you nice people out there i am new to this before i ask for your help i would just like to take this moment in time to thank you i read this post with interest and most of my questions have been answered. knowing that i can come on her and read these post most of the time we don't need help if we just take time to read first and then if we dint understand we know there is help at hand so to all us newbies lets help these people back by reading there info first.... A big thank you from me .the amount of work that yous do all in your free time is great ..

6. DEAN1987

DEAN1987 Guest

Hi all, just like to say thanks to everyone for all the help you have provided, much appreciated! I managed to flash my box, and it seems to be working fine at the moment, hopefully it will stay that way! Big thanks to malci especially for having the patience and explaining clearly what i had to do, but you all do a great job on here!
    Cheers

7. rob2000

rob2000 Member

thanks too everyone on the web site! saved my ass many times! ie tv box and other threads
    thanks again rob

8. moon11

moon11 Member

thank you all you know who you are well done.

9. willo1962

willo1962 Member

Thanks for the continued support, even the website where i got my digivox has stopped offering support, your doing a great job

10. johnny17

johnny17 Member

well done and thanx to all involved newbies juniors seniors and mods all contributed in some way. patience of saints !!

11. djdorkboy

djdorkboy Member

My starview has stopped working. Can someone help plzzzzzz.

Ha!

Only joking!! Well done guys, with all the stuff I've learned trawling through these pages I've actually managed to help get some people up and running on other forums. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Keep up the good work.

12. pups

pups Member

I would like to throw a massive thanks to everyone on here for all their help with the new updates. I cant fully understand how many help threads there still are on this site as I have updated the box, the box super and the box usb with no hicups what so ever. thanks again to all

13. harjo55

harjo55 Member

thanks for the help every time i have a problem u all sort it so thanks to all for there help

14. deanhook

deanhook Guest

thank u all for all the hard work u put in to get us all up and running again have a good christmas thank u

15. Eezo

Eezo Member

Thanks alot people

16. mr51dat

mr51dat Member

hi all,

ive been using this forum for sometime now,although i havnt been much help to others as i only know the basic, like flashing and manual key changes, so i apologise for that,

i would like to say a massive massive thanks to scouser n everyone else that has helped and are continuing to help others like me with the boxes.

i have a sv1, so im gonna wait for as long as it takes because im sure the new firmware will be out.

thanks again scouser!

17. DaNGW

DaNGW Member

Thanks alot guys!

18. lpoolm

lpoolm Member

thanks for your help, there is a lot of forums out there but not many as helpful as this!!!

19. decker71

decker71 Member

As someone who has been a member but not someone who posts, I know I should post and I apolgise, I don't beg for codes but read the posts and gather my info from the many informative posts by the addicts here.

A BIG thanks to CELTIC71 for his post STARVIEW UPDATING FIRMWARE - NO CODE BEGGING HERE It helped me when I had a bad flash of an orginal SV box and without the info I had a dead box on my hands.

Many thanks and Hail Hail to you...

20. Barney_G

Barney_G Member

Hi guys, this is my first ever post but I've been reading the advice on the forums for weeks. I'd just like to add my appreciation for all the hard work that the mods and other members put in to keep everyone informed about the latest tech, hardware and software.

Thank you. :)