1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You - Update

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bruinguy, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Bruinguy

Bruinguy Member

First off, I want to say thanks to drchips, ScubaPete, Herbsman and those others who continually posted to my "Any Known Nero Conflicts" thread. Now at this point, I still haven't gotten Nero to work but one point was made that the version of RecordNow Max I had didn't recognize my DVD burner. I've since got the updated version and I'm burning away!!

Again thanks for the help and I have highly recommeded this forum to people who are just getting into DVD burning.

2. drchips

drchips Active member

Yay!!!

Cheers, mate.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Well, I guess my work here is done, time to climb aboard Ole' Paint (makin' sure I've got a pocket full "O" quarters) and mosey on out of town -

"Click, click Ole' Boy," Sez me,

(Climb'en on up in the saddle and wheelin' my horsey around)

(Tossing in 3 quarters to get started)

clip, clop, clippity, clop -

Goin' ta mosey down Mexico way, hook up with my old compdrays, "Fast" Frankie, "Knowledgeable" Jerry, and "Doc Speed", fastest fingers in the old West,

- clip, clop, clippty, clop, clippity-lippity clop -

Yep, We got places to go and people to see and peoples ta help bail out “o” trouble,

( ‘sides that, it’s time - “we’re movin’ on up to the East side, finally goina get a piece “O” pie” -

(Clip, clop, clippity, clop, clippity-lippity clop-su-clop )

We leave behind people like Bruinguy , up-comin', and other free wheelin’, free thinkin' newbies able to take their next step on their own -

(clippity-lippity clop, clop, clippty, clop-de-Wop, Wop-clop) (Petes-ter’s riddin’ an Italian Stallion)

"Giddie Up, Ole' Paint"

(tossin' in a few more quarters)

clippity, clippity, - Serendipity, Clippity-Lippity Clop Slop -

Clippity, Dlippity, - -Rippity, - Sliperity- Serendipity (Yea, that too), Clop, Dop, Lippity-Cippity clop-de-Clop,

Slop-de-Flippity-Flop-(ole’ “Doc’s” horsey thought he was a fish) clip, - -

- - “Yo Doc, watch those river crossin’s” - LOL - - Clop -de -Clop - and more stuff, like that - -

de ole’ Petes-ter

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

No worries Bruinguy

[​IMG]

[nice to hear positive feedback/appreciation always] !: )