1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks, awesome forum!!

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by ryanHELP, Jan 12, 2007.

1. ryanHELP

ryanHELP Member

I relly apricate all the help i get around her thatnks for making an awsome form.

thanks

Ryan

2. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

you are welcome.

learn and share.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

teach & learn

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

That is the official line :)

5. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

You are welcome..

Happy posting :)

6. Bsnights

Bsnights Guest

Well, it could be a great place. Bunny C, I already know your in here from another site. My problem may be that I am still too ignorant about computers to be here. I tried to post a new thread and was given a list of rules. That is sincerely ok. However, they asked me to be certain that this question has not been posted before. How am I supposed to know? I am a newbie to EVERYTHING much less this site. Thanks guys, I want to contribute but perhaps, I still have too much too learn. Take care.

7. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Nobody can tell that for sure, but what people mean by that is that you type the phrase you're looking for to the top-most search box, visible just underneath the navigation tabs. If the search results don't solve your problem, then, post your question (and to avoid being told, tell in your msg "yes, i searched the forum already and couldn't find anything").

This practice is in place to avoid the situations where new users are being simply lazy, not even trying to search for an answer before posting their topic. This would eventually cause our forums to have about three billion topics asking "How do I play AVI I just downloaded?" and "Ok, got PS2, what mod chip should I buy?", etc.

8. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

Bunny C, I already know your in here from another site.

which site would that be.

9. Bsnights

Bsnights Guest

Thanks guys. Did I forget to mention that ignorance is NOT bliss. Sooo. I desparately need help from the ground up. Like I even just sent an e-mail that didn't go anywhere according to the standards I have previously followed before. I realize that this forum is not a one on one basis. A general basis everybody can learn from but here I am. My thing is that I have wasted big bucks and gotten nowhere. Where can I go to get honest to GOD help with this Blessed Machine. I love the potential, I love the people I have met out here, I believe in the internet. I am tired of being sucked into the vortex of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I don't have to make me smile. Bunny C, you made comments in the lottery scam forum. Signed in as bsnight should have been Lost4nowhopefullynot4ever. Yeah, too long. That much I do know.

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Bsnights, what do you need to know so i can hopefully either tell you or direct you to the right forum?

11. Bsnights

Bsnights Guest

Thanks ddp I got some of the problem solved by being told to uninstall my windows defender, although that seems like a drastic move. Just did that today, we'll see. I have a feeling that they'll just send it to me again unannounced like they did before. And there seems to be others out there on the thread I started under Dell tech. So, perhaps this thread should be returned to it's original status without my taking up the time and effort of too many people. In truth my questions will be so basic that such folks as yourselves might start to pull hair. lol I do not wish to be a burden, nor in any way disrupt what you have going here. Thank you all.