1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for all the help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by heinlein, Oct 12, 2004.

1. heinlein

heinlein Member

I've been using Shrink and Nero for a month or two now with Ridata disks and anytime I didn't know what I was doing I could always find help here reading the answers to others problems; if nothing else it helps to know others are having the same problems so I don't feel quite so idiotic.

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hey, we're glad you're burning up a storm :)
    Consider this a parting invitation,

Stop on back, don't be a stranger, you're welcome even if you don't have problems to solve -

You can just "Hang out" and read some, improve your knowledge, help others if you can spot their problem, 3 heads are better than 2 (said the Cyclops to the Ogre) Or you could hang out in the "Safety Valve," a forum for gossiping about anything and everything under the sun :)

Check de place out, you just might find a little something that'll interest you -

Me ? Hey, I'll be over there, out from under that broiling hot sun, under the "Potted" Palm, right next to the water cooler. Just chewin' the fat and waiting for the next Newbie who needs a bit "O" help - Stop by and say "Howdy" -

Sea ya,

Pete :p)