1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For Fixing My Xbox!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by stupida, May 5, 2007.

1. stupida

stupida Guest

my xbox is working again and much better and i freakin appreciate every thing, you just dont know how much i love my xbox and now its back yeah!!!!!!

just wanna give a very THANK YOU, to all of your threads
    but most importantly to Shademand's Ready Made Xbox -> who ever you are man your program is edited by ddp perfect and to the makers of xboxhdm -> its genius man, pure genius!!!!!!

and to all newbies, stupid(just like me), newcomers, edited by ddp, etc...
    dont lose hope, read the threads carefully and understand its just a trial and error process but also do it with caution cuz their right they are not responsible if you edited by ddp your xbox!!! anyway those above are the tools i used and it worked PERFECTLY!!!!!

p.s.
    more power to all, and now i am a fan with your site!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2007
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

glad you like the site and all the great programs out there.
    now you can post up what you think you may want to do next and people can help you with that. Boy looks like you got bleeped a few times above so watch the language in your posts, LOL

3. stupida

stupida Guest

hehehe, cant help it its was amazing seeing that dash again after years. (i was hoping they werent gonna edit it, cuz no words can express how i felt that day) what can i say its the curse of joy. hehehe!! anyway, people here are not into the xbox console they prefer the ps, so there arent many tech and modchips around here. unlike you guys!! thats why when i saw the site it got to me, day and night!! so your an AfterDawn Addict, huh!! are you also a programmer?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

no, not a programmer. Just a fan of gaming. I also moderator on two other sites like this one Teammodders.com and Xtreme-Source.com
    they have a lot of great guys who can do modding, web site design, pc building and all that great stuff so i know where to turn when i need help with anything. The Afterdawn Addict just means i have been posting and helping people here for a while now, LOL

5. stupida

stupida Guest

F@^K yeah, gaming till we die man!!!! the way tech. and gaming is evolving right now, its becoming more realistic, and expensive hehe!!!!
    but HELL, id still buy it!!!!! hope, they make games and consoles a little faster... im getting old!!!! im itching to play some kick-ass games, though!!!! anyway.... tech,programmer,mods to me its all the same. just hope im as good as you guys, so i could chip in abit!!!!!

6. steimy

steimy Active member

most people here learned what they know just like you are now. They came here as newbies and started reading and asking. Then eventually you start answering more then asking. I knew very little about modding when i came here a few years ago.

7. stupida

stupida Guest

yeah your right, im getting the feel for this site!!!! every time i need some tech. updates or news, and releases i automatically check here just to be up to date with things.... haven't check the sites you stated though, this is kinda my first site that caught my attention!!!!!