1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the amityville horror

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by dude845, Apr 16, 2005.

1. dude845

dude845 Regular member

not sure if this fits in with this form but anyways i have heared of the movie "the amityville horror", i hear it's good but my kids want to see it and i want to know if it's appropriat or not, like does it talk about inapropriat things that kids shouldn't never know about and stuff. please help me

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey dude845,

I saw the original, and I don't think that I would let my kids watch it. But if I were you, I would just check the reviews on all the sites, because the movie was just released on Friday.

Hope this helps!

;)

BTW...I am not sure about this, but your question probably would be better in the ALL OTHER TOPICS. But I am not sure.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  3. dude845

dude845 Regular member

does it have inepropriat sentces

4. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

Hmm just watched the movie a few hours ago. There was a sex scene. Nothing lewd. But if you don't want your kids to see that then mabey you don't want them to see murders, and torture, demons, etc. Which the movie has.

5. dude845

dude845 Regular member

could you see nudity cause i donn't want that

6. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

Not that i recall. If i remember right they just showed dudes back. If you're unsure about your kids seeing a naked human body then they probably shouldn't watch movies with demons, human torture, etc. It starts out with a man going through his house shooting everyone including children.

Not for kids under 13 for sure.