1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The anaconda thing really does work!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by SuperTed, Mar 3, 2005.

1. SuperTed

SuperTed Regular member

Thanx I think it was L-burna pointing us the loader.
    It works!
    And what suprised me is that my non-tweaked cube read the sony hadycam mini dvd-r's.
    gonna grab some more soon.

This is gonna be fun! :D

2. -Geforce-

-Geforce- Member

Well im still glad i've got Viper cuz its much easier than hooking all up to a PC and then booting and swapping BLEH :p

3. soccerboi

soccerboi Guest

If you have SDCard Loader you do not need to connect your Gamecube to your computer. But I prefer the ViperGC just because the SDCard Loader takes a bit more time

4. -Geforce-

-Geforce- Member

Yeh :). Its a nice progress though, maybe we'll see something realy awesome soon like a combination of the Viper and a non-swap chip, or a hdd for gc, or a fulldvd case :p

5. SuperTed

SuperTed Regular member

well I don't mind my GC hooked up to my PC (is hooked up ever since I got PSO).
    I don't like opening up this GC (cause it really isn't mine) to install a chip in it.
    I don't like my nephew (or something) coming over and laying my originals on the floor, so streaming the GCoS and swapping the only original that will be availible when he comes over isn't such a pain in the b*tt. (especially when I'm the one swapping and not him....the only GC part he will be touching is the controller)

So this is perfect for me.