1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Anti-RIAA board!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Toiletman, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

ehh right ye, we all saw t3 by now im sure!

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

It is wicked! WICKED!!! I TELL YOU GUYS IT's wwiiiiccckkkeedd!!! Sorry.... on the other hand, has anyone seen S.W.A.T?

3. Dela

havent seen it yet so without ngiving anything away, what is it like?

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

I was gonna see it today, but unpacking took a lot more time than I thought it would. Plus, I nearly broke my knee. Owwww.... it hurts!!

5. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

6. Dela

7. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Someone sticky this ;)

8. Dela

Not gonna happen sorry lol!

9. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

YES!!!YES!!! YEEAAAHHH!!!!! I finally got a decent comp!!!! Athlon XP 1800+!!!! WHOO HOO!! Actually it's my dads, I'm just using it until AThlon 64 comes out. But, WHOO HOO!!!

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Did you all sign the anti RIAA petition in the All other topics forum that i put there?

11. Dela

Toiletman, ok dude, i expect to see defacement soon, come on im sick of waiting here ;-) lol

12. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Speech: As long as there is a thing called life, the RIAA will never stop. EVen if the RIAA closes down, they will return in one form or the other. The RIAA will never stop, and neither will piracy, the war will rage on forever. Choose your sides, for this will be, an eternal battle.

P.S. That is if, the world doesn't get blown up first.

13. Dela

nah they will collapse soon, just watch!

14. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

I hope I'm wrong. But I have a feeling this war is gonna last a loooong time. It could be called, Deus Ex: The INvisible war!

15. Dela

lol man this war would go on forever lol!

16. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

The opposition has spoken. This war will be the biggest yet. The Invisible War. The war, where it's victors do not get praised by others, but only within themselves. The Proudness of the AfterDawners rests on all of our shoulders. It has begin. Let's rock!

17. Orien2

Orien2 Member

fusk RIAA are you out of your mind it might have VD you don't know where its been. I don't think your prick would fit the organization stores it's head there.

18. Orien2

Orien2 Member

Well we'll never know what we can do if we don't try. To give up before we really begin to jam is the biggest bunch of horse hockey I ever heard. I been around a long time mates. I fought the CDA as a college kid. The government looked big and scary then. This is your generation's monster the test of who you are. If you ain't gonna stand up fer yerselves then we as a country are screwed.

You know my signature file I adapted it from Winston Churchhills speech at Dunkerk I think. Things were looking pretty bad for the brits france had already fallen. Then a whole bunch of soldiers got stranded and anything that could float came and picked them up.

Maybe we won't be able to stop the winds of tirany forever if we fight this one fight but I tell ya the battle was never won by giving up no matter how hard it seems our ancestors support us our history nurtures us to be strong.

So you take the food that history gives you and when some tirant tells ya to bend over you can tell em ole Orien tole you to tell them to kiss my german ass.

I don't know about ya'll but I'll be a rebel until I shuffle off this mortal coil and if you've the guts to follow me though my path is dangerous then come on it's butt whooping time for all the whining momma's boys.

Read some history and so far relax they haven't brought out the firing squads yet.:)

19. Orien2

Orien2 Member

I'm gonna do that make a song called fusk RIAA.
    I'll think of the lyrics and post them can anyone really sing. Well I don't sound like someone trying to strangle a cat but I don't have a good voice. If someone else is really good. Then we make the song put it into an mp3 and pass it on the file sharing channels.

We could exchange that song around and see how far it gets. then make sure RIAA finds out how many people like that song if we make it funny .

I'm very good at things like this I lampooned a teacher when I was in preschool who tried to make me miserable and scare me I laughted at her instead.

All I could think was this so far for a protest song.

altered swing low sweet chariot

Swing low sweet chariot
    swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry Sherman away
    Swing low sweet chariot please take RIAA away
    swing low sweet chariot going to carry Sherman away
    to the land where you can't take it with you
    open my eyes and what do I see all of them buring in hell

It might not scan but you have to admit it's cute.

Another one to yankee doodle dandy
    yankee doodle went to town riding on a pony
    stuck a cell phone to his ear called general Lee a phoney

I think they remind me of two year olds fighting over a toy. Someone suggests they share and then the kids lash out at them. Some people never grow out of childhood. I think it's infantile their behavior and self destructive. Well not really in their best interests. Say they win their fight then they have alienated the people who might buy cds from them. Not a way to run a business. I believe the customers buy from you cause you got something they want.

Well my dad ran a gas station chain for a while he created southland oil company. He made money cause he had what people wanted. It's crazy to think you can mistreat a person without apologizing and do it intentionally and expect that to work when you are trying to make money.

You rip them off make them feel frightened they don't buy they get angry and build a monster ta take you down. See if they don't kill themselves eventually nothing lasts forever. It is the choler that will eventually kill them stay angry and keep safe. Believe that sometimes it works out. The future may not be everything you wish it was but you'll survive ok.

I've seen a lot of stuff that would turn you pale take all the blood out your cheecks. I've been in situations where I didn't think I would survive. I've lived through things that would cause folks to slash their wrists. This is bullshit compared to someone trying to kill me.

When they roll out the guilloteen then I'll be afraid not before. I ain't afraid of a geeky guy with glasses who thinks this temper tantrum of his is war. Just let little Cary have his temper tantrum and the government stay out of it.

They are acting like two year olds reason won't convince them we just have to get the government to simply stay out of it. Write your senators and repressentatives calmly and tell them the law to ban file sharing in the us is a bad idea.

20. Orien2

Orien2 Member

I have an evil idea that bogus security patch email thing gave me an idea. We could mass email to everyone who isn't involved sending them a "friendly" letter from RIAA which looks innocent but contains a malicious trojen which would say something like RIAA might say "It's evil to share" or something like that use your imagination.

If we make everyone mad with RIAA even people who believe file sharing is wrong then we might destroy it faster. More people get angry then the faster it will eat itself.