1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Best ModChip For My Xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by pacman25, Apr 17, 2005.

1. pacman25

pacman25 Member

I just bought an Xbox last week and i want to know what is the best modchip for it? Thanks!

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

A decent chip is the Xecuter 2 Lite, which runs around 30 dollars or less. Or the Aladdin chip, which is like half the price I think. But whatever, don't ever get the Spider chip. A load of people have troubles with it. If you can, get the Xecuter 3 CE chip or the Xenium ICE, they both offer more features than the former chips that you can take advantage of. There are others like the SmartXX and the X-Chip. But these are not as popular as the Xecuter 3 or Xenium ICE, so you might not get as much support if you run into problems with them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2005
  3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I agree with Achilles3, get either the X3 or Xenium Sp.ICE. More people will be able to help you out if you have problems with the X3, seeing that is the most popular chip people buy. Not saying the Xenium isn't as good, just saying the support is better for the X3