1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Box Channel Dump Glasgow

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by altecg, Aug 4, 2007.

1. altecg

altecg Guest

Anyone got a channel dump for Glasgow? or 1 that will do the job

thanks

2. janoflan

janoflan Member

Hi there, can I second that? If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be terrific. I've done a forum search and one on google but it's not thrown anything up unless I'm doing anything wrong?

cheers
    ian

edit: apologies! found one http://dooby2oon.4shared.com/account/file.jsp?id=20697107&sId=2ULUBx4PgwgauvQU

Should have looked straight at scouser's signature first, cheers man

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Just about to tell you :)

4. janoflan

janoflan Member

thanks for all your help chief, it's an excellent resource here with helpful folk!

i take it you won't have edit that list of channels? sky sports 2 is missing, i've looked here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363 for the frequency but that doesn't add anything. Have the frequencies changed since then?
    sorry for yet another question!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Sorry that is the only channel dump I have for you area. And you have tried a manual scan for the channel as indicated above. I am having a problem with a few channels here in Ireland and I have also noticed numerous people with problems in the UK. This indicates that the CC on both sides of the water are causing some problems.

Sometimes this irons itself out after a day or two. All I can offer if you have or know someone who has a subbed box in your area you may be able to verify the frequency you need from that. Other than that it may be a signal problem and a powered booster might help you out.

I have a feeling it is the CC and so I will sit it out :)