1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The box not updating codes

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by podhead, Dec 11, 2008.

1. CBRAY

CBRAY Guest

It has been on s*y two all day, just restarting itself! I don't have a clue what the problem is.

2. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

I have to head now, Try a few of the movie channels s*y comedy etc & see if that does the job.
    Best of luck :)

EDIT - dont forget to set the default key in the CAS menu.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  3. malci

malci Guest

Try different channels, Disney, Sly Sports 1/2/3/ Discovery even the God channel, and switch on and off, and flick to other channels, it will kick in, just needs a kickstart, so it is trial and error at the minute.

4. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Some of them need a factory reset, then an auto scan, and then emu on and exit to s*y 2.

5. malci

malci Guest

Have tried turning it off and on,then going to the God channel and flicking to another, even turn off Key Emu exit to scrambled channel, then back in press Set Default Key and turn Emu back on. Also try eva's suggestion of course, but it is trial and error, afternoon eva. ;)

6. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Hi malci, you getting any sleep or food these days? lol!

You must be nearly addict by now! :)

7. malci

malci Guest

Is everything working for you with the auto- roll, without getting off topic, it should have happened over 220 odd posts ago!!!, don't ask me why - I can't find out at the minute!!!! you any idea's.

Does everything roll okay, eva, what with all the posts to contrary, back on topic, but intrigued.

8. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

If you are talking about the sv2's the ones i did on thursday weren't updating and then i discovered that s*y2 had moved and i shouldn't have downloaded the channel dump on to them.

So the boxes i did on saturday all autorolled absolutely fine after i did the factory reset and autoscan because s*y2 was tuned in properly.

You won't make addict until they run the programme, and sometimes they run it in the US and not over here, so might take a while. :)

9. walliea

walliea Member

what is the latest software for the box super and could you link me to it with the loader cheers

10. malci

malci Guest

11. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

No problem malci, hope it helps! :)

12. gallad

gallad Guest

Newbie poster here guys, long time reader though so thanks to all you posters..

Having the same issues that was discussed earlier with 'the b0x' and "data is being updated" to 220% and restarting again, tried the whole switching between channels, resetted the factory settings, emu on/off, set the default key, basically everything thats been discussed since the start but still nothing.. anyone got any more info on what could be attempted..

THE BOX
    API Ver : 4_50e_E
    Boot ver: 7.0
    5.Jul.2007

13. malci

malci Guest

You need to update your box with the latest UK fix to get up and running again okay, see here >>>>>>>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/730458#4434885

And then here >>>>>>>>>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/722659

If you have any problems, all the firmware is in Eamo's FTA Library at the bottom of my post, hello eva!!! ;)