1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Box PVR - - a better EPG??

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by cremore, Jan 7, 2008.

1. cremore

cremore Member

Hi all,

I have just installed The Box PVR and all seems to be working ok. I have one query however - the EPG just covers one day! Is there a way of seeing 5 or 7 days ahead - or is there some software I need to install.

Many thanks in advance.

Cremore

2. smudger24

smudger24 Regular member

Hi cremore,

Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your problem but would like to ask if you could tell me how you installed your box as I am having a problem with mine.
    I believe that I need to format the hard drive in it, but only get as far as the green dash moving around the display and doesn't go any further.
    As you have successfully instaled yours I would be grateful for any help you could offer.

Thanks.

3. cremore

cremore Member

Smudger,

Yes you need to format the HDD. From memory I think I either pressed the HDD key on the remote and was then prompted that the disk needed to be formatted - or else I went to menu and the HDD options from there and found the format option. Will check this when I am in front of The Box PVR later.

Cremore

4. smudger24

smudger24 Regular member

Thanks but both procedures wont work.
    I have re flashed the software and that seems to have done the trick, at least for now. I can now see that the hard drive is installed.