1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Box Setup Problems

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by muaddib7, Dec 16, 2007.

1. muaddib7

muaddib7 Guest

I have just purchased 'The Box' and like most typical blokes I don't read instructions.... Which of course means I've made a balls of this... I didn't notice the seperate sheet until after I had set up the channels.... I am on V*rgin(N*L).... In my attempt to clear my initial setup I returned to factory settings, not sure if this was wise but now I can't find any channels and subsequentley can't work my way through the list of instructions.... Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have read several messages within the forum and noted that everyone was downloading the firmware, is this necessary as a minimum starting point....? Firstly I need to get the box detecting the channels and then sort out the encryptions..... Any ideas how I get back to this starting point? Apologies for the long message!!!!

2. jbvideo

jbvideo Regular member

Hi
    You will find all the help you need in the link below (Look and read in the Starview/Documentation) folder, its all in there.
    jbvid
    http://eko.4shared.com/