1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE BOX SUPER

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ASH124, Jun 14, 2008.

1. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Havent manually entered anything since April in Ireland.

@ kingpip,
    menu > 1570
    go to "set default key" Press ok
    Exit to s*y sports & let it update.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. rump50

rump50 Member

hi noelyf m8.... either have i....

Have u noticed over the past 3 weeks or so nothing has been sent down from Nthell, no new keys for a number of months i know, , but for the past 3 weeks, if u set default key for all u get is "data is being updated 0%, you have to manually enter the keys, this has happened before over the years , but its normally a 1-2 day thing,
    Checked today on Sly Sp and other channels!

Dublin North

3. kingpip

kingpip Regular member

noelyf your a god !! worked a treat nice 1 !!!

4. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Howya rump,
    Yeah its been happening for over a month now, but you just have to keep trying different channels mate & it eventually kicks in :)

@ kingpip,
    Henrik Larsson is God ;)
    Glad you`re sorted.

5. johndots

johndots Member

could anyone help me, i just got ‘the box 4 super usb’ i put the required software on it i think - some box.bin file or something. when i go to scan for stations it just stops at 10% and thats it, i tried restoring the factory settings and putting the software on again but same problem?????

6. Broma

Broma Member

My last hope..

The Box Super N*L in Dublin - have had the update [0%] rolling on. I have picked up new codes from another source and tried everything I have seen mentioned in these threads. I got the box in about April..

Am I now resigned to having to update the software or firmware or whatever it is. You may be able to tell I have no tchie ability whatsoever and have never had to download aything before..

Any help much appreciated guys

7. andy6

andy6 Member

New on here.

living in Westmeath,ireland.bought Starview 3 Box Super in October.have had few problems before and done the EMU on etc.but today when i turned it on,it said updating.channels seem to have signal but no picture apart from 1 or 2.entered a new code manually for NTL and it just stayed on 0%.then when i went back in the old code was ther.not sure what i'm doing wrong?

any help appreciated?

8. yelly

yelly Member

Hi I know you arent allowed ask for codes but can I ask what is the provider code for NTL and how do i get int the menu on the eurovox max 2008 to input codes i have tried 1570 and it doesnt work is there another number

Thanks a mill

9. drawsie

drawsie Member

Hi,would appreciate a bit of help. Have been trying to download latest software (GTRom_Super_8.02e) to SV Box Super. Am using usb to null modem from laptop but doesn't seem to do much. Have got drivers from disk & tried it from COM1,2,3 & 4. I switch on SV box then hit download, get eggtimer but in the end always get a Flash failed message. Any help would be much appreciated.